XtraWine was founded in 2008 by a group of friends united by their passion for wine and confidence in the potential of the internet vehicle.
Careful selection of wines, always competitive prices and a high-technology Internet site, that make it fast and to use, pose XtraWine as a reference point for the distribution on-line of Italian wine.
Present in all CEE countries and in much of the rest of the world XtraWine offers a wine list referenced by the best Italian and international guides. All this alongside a list of the best French Champagne.
The richness of information content makes XtraWine a unique tool to explore the fabulous world of wine and what revolves around it, such as: recipes matched to the different types of wine pairings with food, production techniques, cross-evaluation by experts, information features and much more.
Because wine is not only a food but also culture.
In addition to uncompromising quality, always at the right price, among XtraWine goals are a focus on speed of delivery and transport costs, and free the world beyond a small purchase threshold that varies from country to country.
Continue to attend and discover that we intend to involve you in many interesting initiatives that can make the wine experience more enjoyable.
Our staff, composed Sommelier, computer engineers and entrepreneurs wishes you a pleasant tasting, hoping someday to be able to know everyone personally.
- Russian Interest in Italian Wines Continues to Rise
- The Best Après-Ski Italian Wines to Enjoy During Your Trip to the Alps
- Italian Wine Increases in Popularity All Over the World
- Fake Italian Wines – Which Are the Most Common and Why Should You Avoid Them
- Does Johnny Depp Really Spend $30,000 Per Month on Wine
- Can Magnets Help to Improve The Quality of Your Italian Wine
- Opening a Bottle of Wine – The Crucial Mistakes to Avoid
- Can You Really Get Wine for Dogs and Cats?
- Uncorking a Bottle of Italian Wine Without a Corkscrew – 5 Useful Tricks
- Italian Wine and Sushi